Get An Early Start on Black Friday Shopping! Mall doors open at 8pm Thanksgiving Night! Many stores open by midnight.
Thursday, November 28
- 8pm - Macy's, JCPenney, Target, Bath & Body Works, Best Buy Mobile, Champs, The Children's Place, Dazzle, DTLR, Last Stop, Lids, Old Navy, The Shoe Department, Underground by Journeys; Food Court: A&D Buffalo, California Grill, Cinnabon, Ice Ice Baby, Ice Ice Baby Too, McDonald's, Mandarin Express, Sarku Japan, Sbarro
- 9pm - Rainbow, Rainbow Kids
- Midnight - Dr. Denim/Unica, Fashion to Figure, Lane Bryant, Piercing Pagoda, Plumb Gold, Victoria's Secret
Friday, November 29
- 5am - A&A Jewelers, Allure Jewelers, Ashley Stewart, Chelsea's Beauty, City Jewelers, Claire's, Classic Way, Dollar Plus, Ebony Barbers, Fifth Avenue, Fitness Evolution, Footaction, Foot Locker, Game Stop, GNC, Gold Rush, Harold Pener, Jimmy Jazz, Kids Footlocker, Leatherman, Lucaya, Madrag, Metro PCS, Milano, Olive Ole, S&D Underground, Shaw's Jewelers, Shoe City, Sprint, Super Hairbraiding, T-Mobile, Traffic Shoes, Treasures, Vitamin World; Food Court: Five Bread Two Fish, Larry's Cookies, Popeye's Express, Ruby Thai Kitchen, Steak Escape, Subway, Taco Bell
- 7am - Accent Hair, Kay Jewelers, Marshalls, Super Hairbraiding, Technicolor Salon & Spa
- 8am - TJ Maxx
- 9am-5pm - DJ Majic Music in Center Court - stop by and enter to win mall gift cards and other prizes, get info on store deals and listen to the best sounds of the Holiday!
Stop by Customer Service starting at midnight and pick up a Holiday masquerade mask, while supplies last.
Take a sELFie of you and your shopping buddies at our fun Snap Shot by JCPenney and share your #BLACKFRIDAY2013 experience. Don't forget to tag #MALLATPRINCEGEORGES!
Click here for a list of Black Friday deals mallwide!